Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello again!

Moving my blog over! Although Wordpress would be more useful for eventual migration to a having a blog on a real domain of my own, it doesn't seem like that's likely to happen. Ever. lol. Blogger is just so much more user friendly, really, and I'm not looking for crazy settings anyways.

I've been watching the Olympics every night, but have been disappointed with NBC's coverage I: Or lack of? I love swimming and gym, but I wish they'd replay other sports, like basketball, or even more of the decathlon. Either way, I can't wait for Rio! The winter olympics just don't have the same draw for me ^__^; I'm waiting for the closing ceremony to start! They said 7-11, but it's 8:20 and they're still just re-capping what happened =__= I already watched this! I just wanna see the ceremony!

In three weeks, I'll be going to the Philippines! I'm really excited about this trip, but also very, very nervous. I have an idea of what to expect, being Indonesian and all, but I'll be on my own. I've never traveled without my family before O_O! Even though I'll be with Justin, I'm scared haha. I've already started to collect pasalubong (chocolate and VS lotion), and have gotten packs of wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer for public bathrooms :P I looked for things to do already, but I have a feeling we won't be able to do much I: Oh well. I can then say that I've been there, so I'll take what I can get. I'm too poor anyways, as just a student using internship money ~___~! Maybe we can have another trip later on and do more things. Well, I'm sure I'll be back, especially if I actually marry Justin, seeing as his whole family is there now ^^;;

Anyways. Boring post for now. I'm too lazy to migrate all my old posts from the other blog haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment