Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Dolly Alert!

I didn't think it would actually happen, but I'd been dreaming about turning my whole story character troupe into dolls! It was fun thinking of Xyrnne's character (one of Yuuki's familiars) especially because she's this bubbly little foxy lady who just strikes me as colorful and adventurous, but innocent. I even looked for rainbow wigs for her, beautiful magenta eyes, etc. and got a fox version of her (a white Penny from Aileendoll). And I was content with having her in familiar form (read: as a fox) until ...


And I was sold! I NEEDED her desperately. And by chance, I was able to put her on layaway at Denver Doll. So I suppose we might be getting a human doll versions of Xyrnne after all! And this is a reminder to myself - I need to make a character chart with some doodles so I can just reference said chart instead of spelling out character relationships each time I mention someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment