Thursday, February 21, 2013

Updates!

Wow, I haven't written here in a long time xD I guess I've been too busy with biotech lab. How is my senior year ending on a sad note -x-; I keep going up and down on how I feel about this lab. I guess my teacher just isn't the nicest guy in the world, and he makes it hard to talk to him sometimes. Oh well - gotta live with what I have, right? At least I'm lucky enough to be able to do the Biotechnology minor at all.

And I got to register for my classes quite a bit earlier than most seniors because I have SO MANY UNITS. Got all the classes I wanted, and that means I don't have class on Mondays (: Woo!

I AM excited, however, about using my recently deposited tax return to work on getting a Minifee version of Priestess Yuuki! Finally!

What I decided minutes after filing for my tax return ..
I am going to order her sometime in the next week. I just have to figure out if I want to go through Fairyland or Denver Doll. I just finished a transaction with DDE for a Littlefee Pong that they had in stock, and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in their service /:

This wig + those eyes!! :D
I have bought from them before (various wigs, outfits, even my first Minifee body). This time, I had to pester them twice about adding signature delivery, and I only got one reply out of the three emails I sent. After paying for signature confirmation, Pong arrived at my doorstep today while no one was home! They forgot to add the signature option :( I had even explained to Shannon that it was important as there have been lots of thefts recently (not when I first ordered Pong, or else I would have asked for signature delivery right from the start). Ugh. It's a good thing my mom came home early enough. If the thieves had seen our empty driveway and that big box just lying there, I'm sure they would've been tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment