Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :D I actually have no plans on Friday, and I haven't been able to find anyone to have lunch with, either, lol! I must admit, I love Valentine's Day because it's a chance to show people that you love them. And even though there are people who say that we don't need an established holiday to do so, sometimes we get caught up in our work, school, business that we forget to show that appreciation.


Ryo came here over a month ago, but still has no faceup or pants, teehee! I do have a few shirts for him, but I can't take any shots of him above his waist! Or straight into his face either, lol. Would be nice to be able to get his faceup soon, since I do actually have pants being made for him right now. And below is a photo of Yuuki's two familiars Xyrnne and Xrethal in their creature forms. Definitely need to get Xyrnne's faceup done as well. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have ordered fullset Rin and instead focused on my current plans. Oops! Well, Rin is supposed to play the humanoid form of Xyrnne. Now I just need to find a corresponding Xrethal :)


I've been so busy with trying to study that I've lost focus these past couple of nights. I've been feeling a little bit disheartened by my results in both the verbal and quantitative (math) portions, and I haven't even touched essays yet. *sigh* I will still obviously take the test and all. And next, I have to figure out what schools I'm actually going to apply to, who to ask for recommendations, and how to start on my personal statement! It's a lot to think of, but I know graduate school is something I want to do now. I just have to *get there*.


To relax, I made some chocolate-dipped pretzels. I was supposed to make these for Christmas, but got too busy with the crazy work schedule. Sophie said they look like giant pocky, haha! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment